Pyrotec Pyrotec

agreed with last review

it's a really cool game, deceptively easy at first, but then deceptively difficult. But make the actual explosions more visually interesting!

Perfect Pizza Perfect Pizza

original

it's not very realistic, but in an acceptible way, just like how DDR doesn't really teach you to dance :). Unique idea, and fun!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

points for the ng frontpage music

i miss the lyrics though... anyway, i got something like 259 dollars, which apparently is pretty good.

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

fun, but

the game never got any harder. i got bored around level 13.

Plumber 1 Plumber 1

great game

almost too simple when i started off, i thought it was a pipe-dream rip off, but it became quite addictive. good job.

Mile High Club Mile High Club

definitely hard as hell

with flash games filling the niche of quick time killer, such an immediately hard game is a detraction. I've only got 5 minutes to play your game before I have to go back to work, I'd like to get past the first 2 levels. Still good, but such a steep learning curve!

Links Rupee Madness Links Rupee Madness

hmm

your hitboxes are WAY sensitive, i hit the traps way too easily.

Recoil Recoil

really good

but there's room for improvement. First, the gun is so easy to use and the ammo is unlimited that there's no reason to use the kick. Create a better balance between weapons. And finally, time ran out but the game kept going...

MindChamber responds:

well, Like I said, its easy to beat the game.. its harder to get high scoring combos with it.. try and get as high as a juggle score as you can in the first go and see how tricky it gets:)

anti cd anti cd

meh

pointless use of what seems to be actual flash talent.

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

Amazing

this is one of the coolest interactive flashes i've ever seen. it's basically flash lite! it's a really neat novelty and once again, you continue to impress me with your versatility! i only wish the system interrupted guy was a character!

HeRetiK responds: